Pages

Thursday 27 October 2016

A little something I have been making...

Hello!

Posts have been few and far between I am afraid, I tried making some things and were just getting too frustrated that nothing was fitting etc. Well, it has been explained...


This little peanut surprised us at 10 weeks by making his/her presence known and after getting over the initial shock we are super excited!

Everything at my scan was confirmed as all ok and I am due 1st May!

Exciting times! And Scary!

All that sewing to do...I cannot stop looking at patterns and fabrics, hoping to make a dint in my new 'To Do List' this weekend!

Thanks for reading!
Kristy xxx

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! This was me last year, my due date was the beginning of May too, having a May baby is lovely you get to enjoy the summer. It's frustrating trying to sew maternity clothes- try new look and Asda. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have had quite a lot of luck with H&M which is good!

      Delete
  2. congratulations! what lovely news xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I will try my best to reply to each of you as soon as I can. I love reading other peoples blogs so please include your blog if you have one so I can be nosey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...