Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2016

To Do List 10

Happy Tuesday!

This list is a day late today, sorry about that! I was ill yesterday with a non-existant internet connection all day - life is very boring without Netflix or a mobile signal and no energy to do any sewing!

Not much has been done this week I am afraid, had a bad week personal wise - won't go into details but it has meant I have wallowed a bit in self pity and I feel a bit better off of the back of it. Hopefully, some sewing will be on the cards this week!

Here is what I got done:

Simplicity 1364 V1

  • Blogged
  • Costs updated
Cashmerette Concord

  • Blogged
  • Costs updated
TATB Megan/Lilou Mashup
  • Blogged
  • Costs updated
Other things:
  • Costs for removed UFOs updated
  • Fabric stash page updated
So I ticked off 8 out of 26, 31% isn't actually that bad for no sewing being involved!

Here is this weeks list - pretty short and sweet!




Here is to a better week than last week!!

Thanks for reading
Kristy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will try my best to reply to each of you as soon as I can. I love reading other peoples blogs so please include your blog if you have one so I can be nosey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...