Pages

Monday 27 June 2016

To Do List 8

Hello hello...

It is Monday, and it is raining yet again - booooo!

Not a lot ticked off the list this week - again!

I did about an hour sewing yesterday but after fighting a monster hangover on Saturday (was not justified, I really didn't drink enough to be bed bound all day) and yesterday coughing and sore throat all day (feel a bit better today) along with another #freecakeforkids  I haven't ticked much off!

So here is what I did do:


  • TATB Megan/Lilou Mashup - Sew bodice and skirt together
  • TATB Megan/Lilou Mashup - Sew zip in
  • TATB Megan/Lilou Mashup - Bias bind all edges
  • TATB Megan/Lilou Mashup - Hem
So I have finished my first dress! YAY! I have to say I am not completely in love BUT I am going to wear it on Saturday night to dance my troubles away so I am sure I will warm to it!

Cake No 3 - Frozen themed vanilla sponge - hope she likes it!
I am all home alone for the rest of the week after tonight so I can't see many photographs being taken unless I do mirror selfies again but we shall see if I can pull it together tonight

So here is this weeks list:



As I said last week I really need to work on getting some of these off of here, mainly the things that are cut, I think that is my main challenge to myself - finish UFO's this week!

I also want to sort out my stash, just to keep it in a healthy order and by no way is it so it will free up some space in my one and only stash draw...nope, it isn't, honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will try my best to reply to each of you as soon as I can. I love reading other peoples blogs so please include your blog if you have one so I can be nosey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...