Pages

Monday 13 June 2016

To Do List 6

Hello!

How was your weekend in total?

After the excitement of Friday night I have been pretty ill, full of cold and I just slept all weekend basically! I got a couple of bits done yesterday but was rough things, nothing too precise - I attempted some armhole binding and messed up so left that for another day!


Here is what I got done from last week!
  •  Blog fabric swap
  •  Update Fabric Stash costs
  • Update Pattern Stash Costs
  • Update My Wardrobe Page
  • Black circle skirt was cut, sewn, photographed, blogged and the costs updated
  • V2 Delphine skirt was blogged and costs updated
  • Muslin of my Megan/Lilou mash up was finished - as can be seen on my Instagram
A total of 7 out of 45 ticked off, pretty bad result! Meh..

So, here is this weeks list:



Thanks for keeping up to date with my plans, hopefully will have more finished items soon!

Kristy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will try my best to reply to each of you as soon as I can. I love reading other peoples blogs so please include your blog if you have one so I can be nosey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...