How gorgeous is the weather?! Not a day to be sat at my desk but hey I need the job to fund the fabric fetish I seem to have!
So here are the things I have got done this past week:
- Seamwork Osaka photographed (and worn successfully)
- Seamwork Osaka blogged (here)
- Costs updated for Seamwork Osaka
- Bought navy blue thread
- Bought 9.5'' zip
- Sorted fabric for fabric swap
- Sorted patterns for fabric swap
- TATB Delphine V3 is fully sewn up
- TATB Delphine V3 is photographed (albeit rather badly)
- Simplicity 1364 is muslined (twice), cut, adjusted, and nearly finished (I am in love!)
Not a great deal scratched off really, 9 out of 38 but I spent most of my time on Simplicity 1364 which I cannot wait to get finished!
Here is this weeks list: