I didn't managed to get any pictures but other did on instagram but I learned an important lesson for next time - NAME BADGES! With peoples real name and usernames on!
So here is what I took:
|I cannot remember which patterns I threw in so what ever you see here is what is covered!|
These have been lingering on my Fabric Stash page for months and month and not being used, I didn't know what to use them for so off they went! And I do not regret it!
I picked up all of these lovelies...
So in order from left to right:
- Turquoise polyester, I think about 2m, lovely drape
- A white sheer chiffon with a (teeny bit itchy) silver stripe running through, about 4m (!)
- A black (colour not great on this photo) very stretchy lace, I think about 1.5m
- Another chiffon which is very mustard, and lovely, about 2.5m I think
- A vintage cotton (or maybe poly) - not my usual style but still lovely
- Another sheer fabric, think this is a higher cotton content though, about 4m of this
- The last piece I don't remember picking up! It is a stretchy poly shirting maybe (I need to learn about fabrics more I think) and there is about 1m
I just want to thank everyone who came again, I apologise for the venue mix up but I think it worked out ok in the end!
What did you all pick up?
P.S. I have updated my fabric stash page!