Pages

Monday 16 May 2016

To Do List Review

Happy Monday Peeps!

How are we all? Did you have a nice weekend? I had a very productive Saturday, all helped by my To Do List!

I did not have a productive sunday, I went out and got drunk and I am absolutely hanging today, work is too much today! Trying to get students through some calculations has hurt!! Bleurgh

So here is what I crossed off



  1. Add button holes to V2 of Seamwork Osaka
  2. Sew button holes onto V2 of Seamwork Osaka
  3. Photograph V2 of Seamwork Osaka
  4. Blog V2 of Seamwork Osaka
  5. Update costs (fabric and wardrobe) pages
  6. Finish cutting Cashmerette Concord
  7. Sew up Cashmerette Concord
  8. Cut up fabric for cushion covers
  9. Sew up cushion covers
  10. Buy cushion inserts
  11. Hem the Tilly and the Buttons Miette Skirt that is lurking in the back of the wardrobe
  12. Wear the Miette Skirt for my #MMMay16 pledge
  13. Refashion charity shop skirt
  14. Photograph charity shop refashion
  15. Blog charity shop refashion
  16. Tidy/clean out my sewing storage box
  17. Tidy and refold fabric stash draw - decide what to take to the Fabric swap I am organising through The Foldline
  18. Tidy up patterns/book shelf - decide what to take to the swap 
  19. Book a venue for the fabric swap
  20. Rip apart the second hand leather coat I bought to use the leather
  21. Finish the fabric basket and mat for my mum - same as what I made for Mothers Day presents
  22. Sew up V5 of Colette Laurel
  23. Sew up V6 of Colette Laurel
  24. Photograph V5 and V6 Colette Laurel
  25. Blog V5 and V6 Colette Laurel
  26. Make the first muslin of the Pussy Bow Blouse from issue 26 of Love Sewing
  27. Make some summer skirts - STARTED
  28. Sort through scrap bag to see if actually usable pieces in there 
  29. Plan what to make for friends baby girl (deadline for final pieces 18th June)

So 7 out of 29 crossed off and one started! Not too shabby! 
I think you will be seeing many more to do lists on this blog as it really does help!

Here are a few photos as proof!

the lid will now close!

So messy!
Much better
Two neat layers of fabric - and there is still room for more! :)
Cushions cut but I realised I have 5 fabrics so ordered one more, will sew them all up in one go
All finished, will write a proper blog post about this at some point, the skirt is currently in the wash though (pesky yellow chalk lines!)
All hemmed and wore yesterday for #MMMay16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will try my best to reply to each of you as soon as I can. I love reading other peoples blogs so please include your blog if you have one so I can be nosey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...