Pages

Monday 11 April 2016

The Foldline Walthamstow Fabric Shopping Meet Up

Hello!

How is everyone! I have been having a bit of a nightmare sewing up my colette Laurels - I will update you when I can face thinking about it again - but for now - urgh

Anyway, I am organising a fabric shopping meet up! A nice budget friendly trip to walthamstow!

It is on the 30th April at 11am meeting outside of The Textile Centre.

It would be good to meet any of you if you fancy it!

Either comment on here to let me know, and can therefore wait for you! Or sign up to the thread on The Foldline!

https://thefoldline.com/forums/topic/walthamstow-fabric-shopping-30th-april/#post-46583

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I will try my best to reply to each of you as soon as I can. I love reading other peoples blogs so please include your blog if you have one so I can be nosey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...